A Very Personal Look at Stowe Vermont.
Stowe Vermont and Stowe ski resort. Sometimes the world just feels like it's moving too fast, demanding a bit too much of us and we need a place to jump off and recharge.
My husband Jeremy and I are talent agents, moving in a fast paced international world...perhaps, like us, you have wanted to slow your pace down, or at least find a little spot in the world where you could restore your soul for a little while in Stowe Vermont and Stowe ski resort.
Come along with us as we explore the lovely nooks and crannies of this charming Vermont town. We will visit several Stowe restaurants, taste "sugar on snow" at idyllic festivals, and venture out on the mountains with the skiers at Stowe Mountain Resort, the best of the Vermont ski resorts.
We'll talk with artists and interesting characters to discover the heart of this small town.
Whether you want to stay in a quaint bed and breakfast that serves you homemade scones and has Vermont maple syrup tastings or in a world class spa with a sensuous menu of body treatments, or even in a ski-in ski-out villa, it is waiting for you.
And since you'll be unwinding, let's find out the secret things you love to indulge in.
* How about hand dipped chocolates sprinkled with sea salt...Laughing Moon Chocolates is your fantasy...or a place where you can make hand blown glass alongside an artisan...at the Little River Hot Glass Company... or if you wanted to try hot air ballooning, there is a festival in October that will light your fire.
* Try soaring over the mountains in a glider at Stowe Soaring. If you saw Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo in "The Thomas Crown Affair" you may have decided that was your romantic fantasy, to glide over the brilliant New England maples in Fall.
* Maybe you love those English classic sports cars. There's a festival for that too, called The British Invasion... and speaking of all things British, there is is an authentic
British Hotel here, Ye Olde England Inn, with a cozy world class steak and ale pub, awaiting your taste buds.
* Visit the new Spruce Peak Performing Arts center or listen to a magical outdoor concert like the "Music in the Meadows Concert" at the Trapp Family lodge, picnic style, surrounded by the mountains.
For those dog lovers among us there is dog sledding in winter and summer, (the sleds have wheels in the summer!) We will let you know which Stowe Hotels are pet friendly...it is a family place after all and our dogs are definitely family. We'll have our doggies do the investigation for your beloved canines.
This website is to show you about Stowe Vermont and Stowe ski resort.
- Stowe ski resort
- Stowe ski resort.Why Stowe is the ski capital of the East Coast.
- Stowe Vermont Hotels, Stowe Vermont Inns
- Review of Stowe Vermont Hotels
- Stowe Vermont bed and breakfast
- Our personal best Stowe Vermont bed and breakfast
- Stowe Vermont Real Estate
- Buy Sell or Rent Stowe Vermont Real Estate
- Stowe restaurants
- Stowe restaurants. From fancy to family.
- Stowe Golf. Two and a half Courses
- Stowe Golf. Stowe has two and a half lovely golf courses to choose from.
- The Stowe Reporter. The Newspaper of Stowe
- The Stowe Reporter, the Newspaper of Stowe owned by Biddle Duke
- Stowe events year round
- Stowe events. Year round events in Stowe Vermont.
- Stowe attractions.
- Stowe attractions. Things to do in Stowe Vermont year round.
- Stowe artists. Interviews off the beaten path.
- Stowe artists. Meeting and talking.
- Stowe motels. Perfect for budget weekends.
- Stowe motels. Where to stay on a budget in Stowe.
- Shopping in Stowe. What's what.
- Going shopping in Stowe for original or ordinary.
- Stowe weddings. Plan your romantic wedding in Vermont.
- Stowe weddings. Plan a romantic wedding in Vermont.
- Stowe Vermont Blog
- The Stowe Vermont blog discusses the goings on in Stowe and keeps you up to date with the website changes. Subscribe here
- Stowe services
- Stowe services from dog grooming to spa treatments.
- Stowe balloon festival, ballooning in Vermont
- The early morning Stowe Balloon Festival launching at Stoweflake.
- Stowe Library
- The Stowe Library on Pond Street